where in mumbai can I buy vibram five fingers kso.

I can buy online but I'm not sure If I would get the right fit.

Thanks.

Tags: kso, vibram

Views: 5799

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Vinod,
You cannot buy 'Vibram's Five Fingers IN INDIA' so forget about buying it in Mumbai. I had e-mailed them on the same subject , the guys at Vibram's Five Fingers e-mailed back saying that you can buy a 'Vibram's Five Fingers' ON-LINE ONLY through their website. As far as the size is concerned you can get you size measured first accurately and then go their website I think their website has the option of checking an individual's SIZE accurately. So you can try and if you are satisfied buy the Vibram's Five Fingers on-line.

Warm Regards,
Kingshuk Mukherjee
Ghodbunder Road, Thane (w)
Mumbai
hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Their website says they are currently not shipping outside north america.
If I buy from ebay(US),do I've to pay customs?
my foot measures at 9 and 1/2 inch but kso range starts from 9 and 3/4 inch.could that be a problem?
anyways,If I've to give up on kso,what are the other options readily available in mumbai?
By the way I live in nirmal life styles,LBS marg,mulund(W).

Kingshuk Mukherjee said:
Dear Vinod,
You cannot buy 'Vibram's Five Fingers IN INDIA' so forget about buying it in Mumbai. I had e-mailed them on the same subject , the guys at Vibram's Five Fingers e-mailed back saying that you can buy a 'Vibram's Five Fingers' ON-LINE ONLY through their website. As far as the size is concerned you can get you size measured first accurately and then go their website I think their website has the option of checking an individual's SIZE accurately. So you can try and if you are satisfied buy the Vibram's Five Fingers on-line.

Warm Regards,
Kingshuk Mukherjee
Mumbai
Hi Vinod,
If you are free this Saturday then you can come to have a good run in Aarey Milk Colony in Goregaon, we at the group called as "Mumbai Marathon Runners" run regularly there and after the run we discuss all issues related to Running including the right shoes etc. Maybe if you come you get some answers to your query on the "Vibram's Five Fingers" . We run at 6.00 am morning on Saturdays. Please feel free to come with me , I go to the place with a colleague of mine from his residence at Vikhroliat 5.40 am morning. Do let me know. My E-mail ID is given below. By the way I often drop in to " Nirmal Lifestyles" for my shopping what else, although there are some good malls that have opened recently in Thane in Ghodbunder Road and near the Cadbury factory. Bye for now.

Regards,
Kingshuk Mukherjee
E-mail : kingshukjee@gmail.com
vinod said:
hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Their website says they are currently not shipping outside north america.
If I buy from ebay(US),do I've to pay customs?
my foot measures at 9 and 1/2 inch but kso range starts from 9 and 3/4 inch.could that be a problem?
anyways,If I've to give up on kso,what are the other options readily available in mumbai?
By the way I live in nirmal life styles,LBS marg,mulund(W).

Kingshuk Mukherjee said:
Dear Vinod,

Warm Regards,
Kingshuk Mukherjee
Mumbai
If you want to buy vibram five fingers kso,try this site.www.vibramwebsite.com
Mike, do you ship to India, what will be the shipment charges to say, Bombay, and what will be the final cost to the customer of say Vibram five fingers sprint black which is 69.75$ in the website.
folks,

Vibram FiveFingers are now available in India! Visit www.gobarefoot.in for more details

That is more than 50% premium over US retail price. Unbelievable!!!

Regards,

Nitin

Hey Nitin,

That would be true in case you plan to fly to the US and buy the shoes. However, if you order them online, you will pay the usual retail price (US$90-110), a 30-35% custom duty (US$30-40),  shipping charges (US$20-30) and a courier service charge (for customs clearance US$8). All in, you will pay at least US$140+ - the same price in INR. That, without the chance to even try the shoes.

Also, as a comparison, check out retail prices for these shoes in Singapore, UK, and Australia. You will find them to be more expensive in those counties than in India. For instance, a pair of Bikila's/Komodosports in Australia cost INR10k+ (much higher than in India)

Australia prices: http://www.barefootinc.com.au/

UK prices: http://www.vibrams.co.uk/

Thanks Amber for detail explanation. Makes sense.  

I am surprised with price in Australia.  And feeling sorry for my shock. :)

But how can somebody try vibrams from gobarefoot.in? Is there a store too?

Regards,

Nitin

There are 2 options - 

1) You can contact us at +91 8800 638 338 to arrange a trial. 

2) You can order a shoe, which will be shipped to your for free. In case the size does not fit, we will exchange the shoes for free

Cheers

Amber

Thanks Amber for the clarifications.

I might consider ordering one Bikila pair from you.

I do know that your prices are cheaper than UK street prices, having checked them out recently.

Venkat

Sure, Venkat. Please contact us on the number above or at "sales@gobarefoot.in" and we will be happy to help out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Runners for Life.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service